• December 3Follow us on Twitter, @TheDevilier & on Instagram, @bhsdevilier

Filed under A&E, Showcase

New Music

New music is always coming out, whether it’s from your favorite artist or an artist you’ve never heard of before. Our generation loves music, especially with the technology we use on the daily, we are able to stream our favorite songs wherever and whenever we want. We can replay songs over and over again until we are sick of them, we can make playlists full of our favorite songs and artists, and we can also listen to songs without hearing a commercial. The music industry has grown immensely.

In the month of October, a ton of music has been released. Suncity, Khalid’s new EP was released on October 19th. It’s one of Khalid’s biggest projects since his debut album, American Teen. Since then, Suncity had reached 32 on the albums charts on iTunes. Along with Khalid releasing his new EP, Tory Lanez and Twenty One Pilots have also released albums. Tory Lanez new album, LoVE me NOw,  is currently ranked on the charts at 9. Twenty One Pilots following behind at 13, with their album, Trench.

The soundtrack for, A Star Is Born, has completely taken over the charts coming in at rank 8! From the soundtrack, the song, Shallow, has topped the charts coming in at rank 1. The critically acclaimed movie, now has a critically acclaimed soundtrack. Off the same soundtrack, the song, Always Remember Us This Way, has also popped up on the charts coming in at 4. Some other songs that are dominating the charts are, Happier by Marshmello and Bastille currently ranked at 5, High Hopes by Panic! At the Disco ranked at 6, Speechless by Dan + Shay ranked at 15, SICKO MODE by Travis Scott ranked at 17, Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes following right behind at 18. Billie Eilish also released a new song, When the party’s over, which has appeared on the charts at rank 43. Along with her new song, she released yet another simple, aesthetically pleasing and very creative music video.

October was huge month for new music. In the coming months, more music will be released by some of our favorite artists. Which new songs and albums are you most excited about listening to?